- Participate in strategic planning discussions with technical and business stakeholders and is the single point of contact delivery partner for single or multiple sub-systems for global techno-functional product owners.
- Architect and design solutions and guide the tech teams to implement the solution as per the architecture and design.
- Be hands-on master developer on the system and coach developers of the vendors. Pair program with new developers on an existing system to build their capability.
- Identify gaps in technical design, functional requirements, in the team members and work towards closing those gaps to ensure high quality software is delivered to meet business goals.
- Managing tech teams working across multiple projects at same time.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience as a Java Developer.
- Hands-on experience of distributed systems development using J2EE application stack.
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and object-oriented designing techniques.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Expert level understanding of object-oriented design and development.