- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree.
- 4 to 8 years of professional experience as a Java Developer.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience with test-driven development.