- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Translate and build the designs into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-View Model-Controller (MVVM) architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Write tests for the App.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience as an Android Developer.
- Good knowledge of Flutter.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Restful API / HTTP / JSON.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.